Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How Fast It Disappear !!!



I had not grieved for my self, for the child I had been.

Related image
All of us have moments in our childhood where we come alive for the first time and now we go back to those moments and realize “this is when I actually AM MYSELF”. When was your first memory ?

When i think about it personally, a field of images come to mind. A day, place and action seems too concrete in mind. I don't remember being a baby, getting my first tooth or learning walk and talk, but i do remember holding my favourite baby doll, losing my first tooth and ride bicycle.

I remember the day clearly when i first went to school. it was a new chapter to me and a new beginning of my life, but i liked it very much. I made friends with many girls there. I went to school with them and I enjoyed these very much. I was never afraid of them and they never beat me. I did my lessons well every day. I was fond of storybooks. I read the stories of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. T`hey left a deep impression on me.

Sometimes tears stood in my eyes whenever i recall the memories. Which is just newly happen and still like a dream that pass in mind. I had no cares and anxieties. I thought of eating, reading, playing and wearing clothes and beautiful shoes and nothing else. Now I am a grown-up lad. I cannot now pass days so care-free as I did in my childhood.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment