Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mum's special remedy ~



Ginger Pineapple Smoothie


BY: Santtana Looganaden
Ginger is one of the most common and helpful spice that doesn’t only aids in weight loss but it has further numerous benefits like improving digestion, boosting immune system and giving strength to the body for fighting bacterial and seasonal diseases. 

Ginger is also beneficial for treating itching in throat due to sore throat. I remember my mom used to give me this spice when I was a kid and I used to hate the taste of it and I always wonder why I have to eat it every day and sometimes my mom used to make a drink with this and I swear I hated this so much.

So yeah, I’m writing this recipe which was suggested by my mum..you'll have to drink this every day in morning. The benefits of this drink is that it helps to shed weight and to maintain your current weight. 

So here it goes, mum's special remedy.

Ingredients:

  • Pineapple: 8-10 cubes
  • Ginger stick: 3 inches long
  • Chia seeds: 1 tbsp. soaked in water
  • Lemon juice: 1 tbsp.
  • Brown sugar or honey: 1 tbsp. (optional for taste)

Instructions:

Add pineapple cubes, ginger, and soaked chia seeds in blender along with honey/brown sugar and lemon juice and blend to form smooth puree.


Now add 1 cup of chilled water and blend again for smooth mixture. Chill for an hour and drink every morning with breakfast and see its amazing results.
You can sprinkle little of cinnamon in it for even more best results and yummy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment